The B.Lo's Blog

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm Done!

I'm done with my degree at Fuller! I made it through two and a quarter years of studying theology and I've finally finished! I turned in my last paper on Friday afternoon and immediately celebrated with Allison at the Yardhouse per our post quarter celebration ritual. We went to the Yardhouse in Long Beach and enjoyed a yummy meal featuring the most delicatable creme brulee to top it all off. On Saturday, Garrett, Jean and the kids came up from San Diego to celebrate with us as well. That night we had great Chinese food in Alhambra.

Since I turned in that last paper, I have these periodic realizations that I have finished with my studies and now I don't have to read, study, write papers, research, commute to Pasadena, and much more! I actually have evenings and weekends to relax and play, instead of always having the thought of studying looming over me from the start until the conclusion of each quarter. I can finally get some rest now.

1 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a feeling that must be. I finished off a course Friday as well and I had the same thought. What do I do with all this free time? I have 2 courses left, but the finish line is in sight. And the Yardhouse. I love it there. Usually go to the one in Pasadena.

    Mark

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Dec 10, 06:53:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment



<< Home