The B.Lo's Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Star Trek The Tour

Enterprise, NCC-1701 D

I admit, I'm a Trekkie. I love Star Trek, I grew up on Star Trek, I've seen all of the Star Trek: Next Generation episodes, all the movies, and I've now been to two different Star Trek conventions! (I understand if you'd now like to dissociate with me.) Allison, knowing my love for Star Trek, took me to Star Trek The Tour. The Tour is a traveling exhibition of Star Trek memorabilia, set pieces, costumes, etc, scheduled to visit 40 different cities beginning in nearby Long Beach. At first, I was kind of hesitant at the opportunity because it's pretty steep admission price but as I checked into it further, I realized I had to go.

Beam me up, Scotty!
Visiting the Tour really reminded me of how much I loved and continue to love Star Trek. I got to see a bunch of cool costumes from various movies and episodes, see models of the different Enterprise variants and take pictures on the sets of the original and Next Generation Enterprise bridges! It was awesome! I highly recommend it if you're a fellow Trekkie.

Live long and prosper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home