The B.Lo's Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fall Quarter Finals Weekend

Right now I'm in the midst of my Finals crunch. I have a paper due this Monday and another on Wednesday. I also have a final on Wednesday. My Monday paper is for my American Church History class and its thesis is: The doctrine of inerrancy has caused divisions and splits in various Protestants organizations as exemplified in Princeton Theological Seminary and Fuller Theological Seminary. My second paper is for my Women, the Bible and the Church class and is my position paper on women in ministry. Some people have expressed interest in reading my papers once I've completed them so if you, too would like a copy please do not hesitate to contact me. These are both very exciting subjects to be learning about, however I feel like there's too much to do in too little time. Please pray for me!

2 Comments:

  • hey brian. I'm taking church history too. it's really interesting. I'd love to read your paper. have you read the book "Slaves, Women, and Homosexuals"? Interesting... Congrats on the wedding... When is it again?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 05, 10:08:00 AM PST  

  • Hey Brian. Paul Bottrill here in Australia. Remember me? found your site from Chris Baker's. Good to know you are doing well. I would be interested to read your "Woman" essay as well. It is a big issue in Sydney, to the point where if you don't agree with the Anglican church then you don't believe the bible and you're a heathen! Pretty heavy stuff. I've read a ton, would love to see what you found. All the best my friend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 05, 03:25:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment



<< Home