The B.Lo's Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

BUI

Ever since we got a KitchenAid Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer I have begun to bake like crazy. I've learned how to bake zucchini bread, banana-chocolate chip bread, carrot cake, and coffee cake. I never knew how much fun baking could be and how easy it is, especially with the KitchenAid. Originally, Allison put the KitchenAid on our gift registry and it's turned out that I've used it more than her!

Tonight, at dinner I had a can of Sapporo Beer (I'm beginning to develop a taste for Japanese beer from a Japanese izakaya me and Allison frequent) and consequently was feeling quite good at the end of the meal. After dinner, I decided to bake another batch of zucchini bread for the coming week. Just after I started baking, I realized I mixed the wrong ingredients together! Then I realized I was BUI (Baking Under the Influence). Alcohol can not only impair your driving ability, it can impair your baking ability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home