The B.Lo's Blog

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Quick Update

It's been awhile since I've last blogged and wanted to let those of you who follow my blog that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

I returned to Fuller in September of last year to complete the remaining balance of classes for a Master of Divinity and started a part-time job at McWil Sports Surfaces, a specialized athletic hardwood flooring contractor. I will be done with my degree in March 2010. Last summer, I helped to start a bereavement support group at our church and we are now in the midst of a second cycle. In January of this year, I began a church internship at our church, Gardena Valley Baptist Church doing a variety of adult ministries there. Overall, life's been good and really busy trying to juggle school, work, internship, and family life. Props to my awesome wife for being such a great support to me!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home