The B.Lo's Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Staying in America

Yep, Allison and I aren't considering going overseas anymore so we'll be staying in the U.S. now. We weren't able to work out a deal with the overseas organization so we've closed the book on leaving the States. We're both sad and disappointed it didn't happen since we really thought we were going international. But we gave it our best shot and we don't have any regrets pursuing that endeavor.

One thing that we're excited about is staying here in the So. Cal. area close by to friends and family. We've got family here in LA, SD and further up north in the Bay Area. We'll continue to be able to see them more often than if we lived thousands of miles away, separated by oceans and continents.

Right now, I'm temping and looking for a job in San Diego and Allison's still plugging away at the Mission. We're also in the process of buying another car to replace my hot rod Pontiac and eventually buying a home. I feel like these are all very grown up things for me to be considering, daunting to say the least. But all I can do is my best and pray the Lord will show us favor.

Thanks to all of you who asked about our plans and listened to our journey. We appreciate all the love and support you've shown us and we look forward to being close by to continue our relationships with you all here in America.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Brian and Allison,

    I miss you both much. I'm sorry to hear about your HK plans. The good thing is that you will be closer to all of us. You can always visit HK again. And the good thing is that, you can just relax there and don't have to work when you are just vacationing there.

    Nice entry about my farewell. Thanks. I should upload some samples of the food pics I "supposedly" take all the time.
    = )

    Keep updating your blog because I want to know what you two are doing.
    It's funny cause we were at Kelly's parent's house for her birthday the other night and we while playing the wii, I saw your Allison and your wii character.

    I hope to see you two soon.

    Jimmy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue May 20, 12:35:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment



<< Home