The B.Lo's Blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The M.Div Winds Down

After four years of study at Fuller Theological Seminary, my studies are slowly coming to an end. A few weeks ago, I gave my final sermon in my Evangelistic Preaching class. Around that same time, I handed in the last of five major homework assignments in my Minor Prophets class and today, I participated in a group presentation on Micah 3. Earlier this morning, I attended Baccalaureate, which was, for me, the start of graduation festivities. On June 12, I will take part in Commencement where I will receive a Master of Divinity degree.

I really would not have been able to complete this endeavour without the help of so many people. First off, my wonderful wife, Allison who has seen me through since day one. She's taught me how to write, challenged and encouraged me, got me into speed-reading and has been so patient with my essay writing and homework assignments. My mother-in-law who has housed, fed and encouraged us. Our extended families who have supported us emotionally and financially. LGCC and GVBC who have financially and prayerfully supported me and offered sage advice over the course of my studies. Our friends and countless people who have played a part in it. I really did not accomplish this goal without the help of so many people. I am truly blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home