The B.Lo's Blog

Monday, October 31, 2005

Two Special Someones

I just wanted to give a special shout out to two very special little ones in my life, my nieces Serena and Kaitlyn Lo! I'm so happy to finally be in the same country with them and able to see them via a two hour drive rather than a 20 hour journey from Hong Kong to San Diego. They are two of the most adorable and lovable little girls in my life. I love you kids and I can't wait to see you again! (Check out the cute picture below of the three of us together.)

2 Comments:

  • Ahahaha again with the cute relatives... I think you just move within close proximity to the cutest kids in your family; first HK now this ;)
    I hope school is giving you enough time to spend with them!

    ~A rooter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Nov 04, 08:47:00 AM PST  

  • Maybe you'll take them sailing one day.

    By Blogger Michael, at Mon Nov 07, 07:10:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment



<< Home