The B.Lo's Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

B.Lo's 29th Birthday

This day was filled with great sports, family, friends, and food. The day started off with a morning game of tennis with Allison. After that, she and I went sailing with her brother, Derek, and sister-in-law, Annie. Allison and I decided we would sail with the both us on board with only one other inexperienced person on board. When we got to the sailing center, we conferred with the staff there and they concurred on our thoughts. I skippered the first time out with Derek on board but I didn't feel very comfortable being at the helm with the wind conditions and an inexperienced person aborad so I asked Allison to skipper. She accepted and she skippered the rest of the day and did a great job of it. We didn't capsize that whole afternoon!

Afterwards, we went back home and had about 20 people over for a bbq. I had my family over (my dad flew down for it, which I thought was really cool) and the rest drove up from San Diego; I had friends from Hong Kong over and many others. It was a real great day of fun and celebration!

1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday, BroLo! Sorry we weren't in the area to stop in as part of the HK contingent. I hope the year ahead will be filled with many blessings. May the Lord put much wind in your sails!

    Mark

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue May 02, 04:18:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment



<< Home