The B.Lo's Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

30th Birthday Weekend, Part 2: Me 'n Eds Pizzeria

The last part of my birthday celebration took place at Me 'n Eds Pizzeria in Lakewood, CA, close by to our home. Friends and family gathered for some awesome pizza and beer. This little pizzeria is a franchise found in California and Canada but has a real neighborhood feel. Tables are picnic benches, local little leagues have their team dinners there, and live music is usually featured there on the weekends. We highly recommend the thin crust over the thick crust because the thin crust is crispier and faster to bake than the thick crust.

Afterwards, we went back to our house and had couple of different kinds of cake I baked earlier that day. I got some awesome gifts, as well! Allison bought me a customized apron that says "Brian H. Lo, The Master Baker, Chef, and Griller". This thing rocks! In addition, she gave me a real nifty cookbook holder, which I have put to some serious use. We spent the evening enjoying desserts and hearing others swapping stories about me. It was neat hearing different peoples' stories and what they think of when they think of me.

Overall, it was a fun thirtieth birthday and I don't fell much different than before. The three-oh isn't a bad place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home