The B.Lo's Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

BBQ, Future Trips, and more

Since the weather started getting nice and the longer days, we've started bbqing a lot at the house. We've made bbq chicken, salmon, steak, grilled squash, corn, some majorly good stuff. I've definitely come to appreciate a good steak now whereas before I didn't care much for it. Many times I'll voluntarily be in front of the grill cooking stuff up. Maybe it's something about men wanting to tend to the fire or something? Whatever it is, it's fun but the only down side to it is I come away from the barbecue smelling like smoke.

I've got pretty cool trips lined up this year. The first one will be to the Midwest, specifically Chicago and Indiana. My cousin's getting married out there in August so me and Allison will be heading out there and spending some time in Chicago visiting people and hanging out in the Windy City. That should be a very fun trip with spending time with the family and doing some touristy stuff. Apparently there's some seriously good Greek food in Chicago to be eaten. Yummy!

The second trip is back to Hong Kong for Christmas. I'm heading back with my family plus Allison. I'm very excited about the trip and am hoping to see some familiar faces while I'm back. I also can't wait to show Allison my favorite city and the introduce her to the many people I talk about.

I've also changed my major to the Master of Divinity program. With this change I will now have to study Greek, Hebrew, and take a few more classes, which all adds up to an additional year at Fuller. I hope to graduate in Spring 2008. This decision comes with much advice from many around me. Their arguments is since I'm in school I might as well do the whole thing and they're right. I just hope I'll be able to make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home