The B.Lo's Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Major Pains

Over the last week I've been stricken with some nasty allergic reactions. I recently used some soap I don't normally used and as a result, my hands are now covered in blisters and it's kind of painful to touch anything. Blisters have also formed on the bottom of my feet making walking a bit painful as well. In addition, I have this nagging wound on my left ankle that's not healing very well. I've finally gone to the doctor to get checked out and some meds so I'm hoping I'll get better soon. I've been really discouraged and little depressed over the severity and extent of my ailments. I really just want to get better and get back to enjoying sports and such. I'm afraid these things won't heal and I'll have to deal with it long-term like I have with similar ailments when I was a kid. Sigh. Please do pray for me if you remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home