The B.Lo's Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Divine Wager and Human Free Will

These last few days I've been working on a paper for my Writings class. It was a theological paper on Job 1:1-12 and it was about this idea of "The Divine Wager and Human Free Will". This passage intros us into who Job was and a discussion and ensuing wager between the satan and the Lord. These verses are packed with some really great stuff. I had a great time working on this paper especially in discussing it with one of my friends. We must have spent about an hour and half talking about and drawing out all these great observations and ideas about what was packed inside this passage. It was a real great discussion. I would highly recommend this passage to look into for those of you who wonder about the idea of free will and predestination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home