The B.Lo's Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finals are done

I made it through my first week of finals. Last week, I had one exam on Tuesday and two papers due on Friday. Oh, that Tuesday to Friday stretch was tough, but I made it.

During that time, I discovered the library at CSU Dominguez Hills (it's right across the street) and got lots done there. I think libraries are the best places for me to concentrate and study because everyone else there is trying to do the same thing and it's completely quiet. I'm going to have to study there more often next quarter.

1 Comments:

  • hi brian lo
    wherefore art thou blood sibling.
    i saw NARNIA tonight it was the bestest movie EVAR. wow EVAR!!!!
    it like brought me back to my childhood and all the things that i had imagined narnia to be.
    they did a great job!
    okay byebye

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Dec 15, 10:48:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment



<< Home